Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yea the Kentucky Derby is Safe for Horses


Apparently today was the Kentucky Derby. How did I know that because I woke up this morning turned my TV on and who's mug do I see?

None other than Hank Goldberg. I've had the misfortune of being in the same room as this guy on multiple occasions and folks it aint pretty.

However he did bang Katie Couric back in the day, you know those days when Hank didn't need a mirror to find his penis.

Anyway so some horse named Big Brown (POOP) won the derby and escaped death. Because apparently if you finish second they kill the horse.

"The race was marred by the death of runner-up Eight Belles, who collapsed after the wire after fracturing both front ankles. The brave and massive gray filly, trained by Larry Jones and owned by Fox Hill Farms, was euthanized almost immediately on track." Salem-News

Both Ankles? Who was riding this horse Shaquille O'neal. Let this be a lesson to you kids, DONT LOSE!

No comments: