Friday, May 16, 2008

VOTE FOR ME!!!

Whats up guys I know I haven't updated the blog in a few days... No reason its just because I've been busy and lazy at the same time if that makes any sense ANYWAY!! I have entered a Contest on KLAC in Los Angeles. Its called Fame and Fortune 2. They are looking for the next great amateur sports host and I was selected as one of the contestants. Winners are determined by votes so go to this link and vote for me. David Allen. They misspelled my name but its all good. VOTE EARLY AND VOTE OFTEN. Your support would be greatly appreciated.

VOTE David Allen
VOTE David Allen
VOTE David Allen
VOTE David Allen

Click on all those to vote for ME...DAVID ALLEN

Once you vote you must check your Email to validate your vote so it will count. HELP ME WIN and if do, I will Heart all you guys forever!!!

No comments: