Sunday, May 4, 2008

Shit that happenned on Sunday

The Celtics finally decided to show up and they proceeded to gang bang the Hawks. I think the final score was like 1258 - 34. Or something like that. The Celtics now move on to the second round and host the Cleveland Lebronaniers starting on Tuesday night. Celtics in 7? Yea I'll stick with that.

The Jazz once again showed everyone how incompetent they are away from home and got smacked by the Lakers in game one of their second round series. I don't understand how the Jazz can be this bad away from home I mean what the hell? Do Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer have some one wipe their asses because I'm pretty sure they are retarded away from Utah.

Lots of MLB action today.

Hockey is a game enjoyed by Canadians.

This Sunday sucked...Come back later there will be other things on here.

D

No comments: