Sunday, February 22, 2009

Its Oscar Night!


Everyone knows that tonight is Oscar night and by "everyone" I mean gay dudes and women that are dating gay dudes. For us straight people we really don't give a rat's ass about the show because nobody saw any of these movies and all we care about is who was nominated for what and who won? If they really wanted people to care about this show they would nominate movies that people actually saw. Who the hell saw "Frozen River" or "The Reader"? Also what the hell is "Revolutionary Road", I was too busy watching "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" 7 times.

Well since I'm good at using the Google I'm able to answer all your burning questions (for the burning sensation your getting in your pants, can't help you there). Also I will give you who I think will win.

Caution I didn't actually see any of these movies because I think movies now a days are crap. ON WITH THE PREDICTING! (my prediction in bold)

Best Actor

Richard Jenkins - "The Visitor"
Frank Langella - "Frost/Nixon"
Sean Penn - "Milk" (GAY!)
Brad Pitt - "Benjamin Button"
Mickey Rourke - "The Wrestler" People love comeback stories.

Supporting Actor

Josh Brolin - "Milk"
Robert Downey Jr - "Tropic Thunder"
Philip Seymour Hoffman - "Doubt"
Heath Ledger - "The Dark Knight" People also love dead Actors
Michael Shannon - "Revolutionary Road"

Best Actress

Anne Hathaway - "Rachael Getting Married"
Angelina Jolie - "Changeling" I mean its about time, plus everyone hates Kate Winslet.
Melissa Leo - "Frozen River"
Meryl Streep - "Doubt" (anyone saw this movie)
Kate Winslet - "The Reader"

Best Supporting Actress

Amy Adams - "Doubt"
Penelope Cruz - "Vicky Christina Barcelona"
Viola Davis - "Doubt"
Taraji P. Henson - "Benjamin Button"
Marisa Tomei - "The Wrestler" I'm partial to big nipples

Best Film

"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
"Frost/Nixon"
"Milk"
"The Reader"
"Slumdog Millionaire" Because if it doesn't win I think we are going to invade India.

Oscar Nominations

Alright that's enough for one day I need to go outside and see what daylight looks like.

No comments: