Sunday, February 22, 2009

Get your Funyuns Ready!


The raging debate!!! Continues to rage...

"In a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey, Americans are closely divided on the question of whether marijuana should be legalized: 40% say it should be, while 46% disagree. Fourteen percent (14%) are not sure which course is better." Rasmussen Reports.

Alright 40% that's not too bad huh pot heads?

"Nearly half of men (48%) say pot should be legal in this country, but just 34% of women agree. The plurality of women (49%) oppose legalization." Rasmussen Reports.

What the fuck!!! Jeez its always women that are killing all the fun. Like this one time I was out on a date with this chick and I thought we were having a good time. I was taking her to Cabo in this nice ride I just picked up, but she was like "NOOO Please don't shoot me I'll do whatever you want!" Man I had a lot of sex that night...I did find it weird she kept wanting me to call her Jerome.

No comments: